- New Hires – First 60 Days
Following the probationary period, you will be asked to fill out a membership form; which will also include a life insurance policy form to be completed. This policy will not only cover you as a valued member but your spouse as well. Member life insurance is valued at $10,000 and spousal life insurance is valued at $5,000.
Upon filling out the membership form, you will be asked to attend our monthly membership meeting, where you will formally take your Oath as a part of our Local 30 Union.
- Know your contract and your rights.
- Go to your Union Leadership for questions.
- Read bulletins/newsletters.
- Participate in voting and activities in the bargaining unit.
- Be politically informed.
- Most importantly, attend Meetings.